Monday, February 8, 2010

You wanna share an apple?

We finished dinner just a few minutes ago... sloppy joes (which Eli didn't like), french fries, and dill pickles. Eli tried several bites of sloppy joe and decided he really didn't like them, so I made him a ham-n-cheese wrap. When he was done, I asked him if he wanted to share an apple with me. "Yea, and hot cocoa and popcorn and watch a movie. Okaaaay?!" How can you not love two year olds?

I took him to the bathroom for bath time and he opted for a shower... it's quicker than a bath and he wanted to color some pictures before bed time. :) As I was drying him off he says, "I climb that wall and the door and that wall over there. Like Spider Man." I asked him if he wanted to be Spider Man for Halloween this year. "Yea, and Daddy can be a monster." I asked him what I could be. "You be a monster too." I told him I wanted to be something prettier than a monster. "Okay, you can be a ghost, Mommy." Looks like Halloween is covered this year.

Now he's sitting in the recliner with his daddy. He's coloring a picture of Daredevil while Daddy colors Wolverine. Ahhh, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment