Monday, February 8, 2010

untitled

I recently watched the movie Julie and Julia in which a young woman, unsatisfied with her job and living situation, decides to keep a blog of her experiences as she cooks her way through Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. I thought to myself, "When was the last time I updated my blog?" UUHHH... probably summer break. I remember sitting in the hotel room in Florida this past July crafting witty updates about our first vacation as a family; however, due to technical difficulties, I couldn't get them to post from my word processor into my blog. So they never made the final cut. Then I remembered hearing a family member say how much he enjoys seeing all of Elijah's cute little sayings and "doings" on my facebook status updates. Another family member told me I should start a blog of Elijah's cute moments. So... my new resolution is to spend more time documenting Elijah's life... both here and in his scrap book which is only, oh, about 2 1/2 years behind. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment