Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vacation 2010 - Day 4

Day 4, Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Elijah and I slept a little later than we had the first few days. While I was clearing the table so we could eat some breakfast, my neck "caught" in the worst cramp/crick I've had in a while. I decided to lay back down after breakfast. Jason rubbed my neck. Eli rubbed my neck. I took ibuprofen. I used a heating pad. Nothing helped. I finally decided to play through the pain. So we went to the beach. Where else?

We played in the sand for a while before Elijah decided he wanted to go to the lazy river with Jason. After a few hours of playing, we went inside and got cleaned up. We'd been hearing about Joe's Crab Shack for years and had never gone. Well, we finally found one and went. The food was really quite good. We let Elijah ride on a carousel after lunch. Then it was back to the condo for (very late) naps. Eli and I slept from about 3:00 to 6:00.

Jason had been craving a buffet; I hate buffets. We went to a buffet. Yuck! I was not impressed w/ the quality or quantity of food on their buffet, sohe c I just got chicken strips from the menu. They were burned!

After dinner, we stopped at CVS for some Advil PM so I could hopefully sleep w/ the crick in my neck. Then it was "home" to the condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment